Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Book Review: Unto the Hills

http://booksneeze.com/art/_140_245_Book.294.cover.jpg

I received this book from Thomas Nelson in exchange for a fair review. My opinion is my own and not required to be positive.

Billy Graham had amassed a lot of wisdom in his 50+ years of teaching. This daily devotional has some hard truths and many gentle reminders in an easy to read format. Short little stories and recollections help drive home the meaning of the Scriptures and make it applicable to daily life. I've always enjoyed Billy Graham's writings and this was no exception. I would recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please feel free to leave kind words, new ideas, requests for recipes, even gentle criticism if needed in the spirit of Proverbs 16:24.

"Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones."