Wednesday, February 23, 2011

2011-2012 Curriculum Needs

http://scienceblogs.com/sunclipse/upload/2009/01/curriculum_reform/curriculum-reform.png

Here's my list of things I need this spring, in preparation for fall. This is for my own planning, more than anything else. If I don't write things down, I forget! I'll likely add to this list as I plan, but this is the bulk of next year's needs.

MUS:

SB Delta
SB Epsilon
SB Zeta


Mystery of History Vol. 1, 2nd Edition

Mystery of History Vol. 1, 2nd Edition, Printable Resources CD

Experiment kit for Astronomy

Experiment kit for Anatomy

Notebooking Journal for Anatomy

Experiment kit for Chemistry

Handwriting Without Tears Printing Book (2)

Daily Math

Daily Science

Daily Language Review

How the Heather Looks

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please feel free to leave kind words, new ideas, requests for recipes, even gentle criticism if needed in the spirit of Proverbs 16:24.

"Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones."