Saturday, February 16, 2013

Fun History for Kids

File:SkeletonInArmor1877.jpg


Taking a break from books can be a very refreshing thing.  Playing at a topic is every bit as effective at teaching as reading!  The Libertarian Homeschooler recently shared this link on Facebook.

Primary History

I can't wait to let my Lambies browse around, play the games and see where their interests take them. There's so much great information here I just HAD to share! Of course I will be nearby with book suggestions to further explore their newfound engrossments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please feel free to leave kind words, new ideas, requests for recipes, even gentle criticism if needed in the spirit of Proverbs 16:24.

"Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones."