Friday, April 30, 2010

Think!

Isn't that what we want our children to be able to do? I am a literature based curriculum fan, but love, love, love the ideas and methods of unschooling. I read several unschooling blogs and try to incorporate some of the things I read.

I recently found UnSchoolMe and found a link to Think! I love it! What a great site for moms like me who are totally unimaginative and boring! I am looking forward to adding some Think activities to our school. I believe I have a couple of Lambies who will really take to these challenges.

ETA: I am going to store this link here. I think it goes along with the topic very well!

2 comments:

  1. Just checked it out. My 13 yr old is already excited to try some of those projects. Right up his alley, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet to link to my blog. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please feel free to leave kind words, new ideas, requests for recipes, even gentle criticism if needed in the spirit of Proverbs 16:24.

"Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones."