Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Story Books for June

I enjoyed logging the books I read with my youngest Lambies (ages 5,8,8) in May. I think I'll continue the documentation for June. Watch this post for updates throughout the month.

The Tale of Peter Rabbit by Beatrix Potter
Three Gold Pieces by Aliki
Angus and the Cat
Angus and the Ducks
Angus Lost-all by Marjorie Flack
The Country Bunny and the Little Gold Shoes by Du Bose Heyward illustrated by Marjorie Flack
Wait For William by Marjorie Flack
The Tale of Benjamin Bunny by Beatrix Potter
Jamie O'Rourke and the Big Potato by Tomie De Paola
Daniel's Duck by Clyde Robert Bulla
oops...forgot to write them for a while...I'll try to remember later...
Pompeii...Buried Alive by Edith Kunhardt
Emma by Wendy Kesselman
Little Fur Family by Margaret Wise Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please feel free to leave kind words, new ideas, requests for recipes, even gentle criticism if needed in the spirit of Proverbs 16:24.

"Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones."