Friday, February 26, 2010

Momma's Books

I looked around my nightstand and surrounding messy floor and thought you might enjoy knowing what books are on my reading list. I neatened them up and snapped a pic to share with you. That pic did not work well, so we went to the bright and sunlit library and staged this picture instead.

Some of these I have just begun, some are old favorites and go-to's and others are yet-to-be-enjoyed.

DSCF7204
I forgot to grab the one I just finished reading. It's Opal: The Journal of an Understanding Heart. It's an interesting read and has quite a mystery as the real-life backstory.

2 comments:

  1. DH recently finished reading Common Sense. I perused it :) Are you liking Kildee House? I was thinking of making it our next read aloud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found Kildee House a few days ago and haven't started it yet. You must recommend it if you are considering it as a read aloud. That is enough for me. It must be good!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please feel free to leave kind words, new ideas, requests for recipes, even gentle criticism if needed in the spirit of Proverbs 16:24.

"Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones."