Monday, February 8, 2010

Tasha Tudor

Tasha Tudor is one of my favorite author/illustrators. I love her gentle, warm pictures, the lovely, intricate borders and the homey, simple lifestyles portrayed.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiwydL-bTjmcwj5CiX7cAyAUJ8dTlb1NgOzMsXgXKCQxP_afNBY0zXCoJiGx8_O9BItAlxL7I_226N0PYRI5SCR3C-r_FZNt3zCnvfOaRv08DwX9n6jieb-c-chRa0B42reP4WDD4h8als/s320/TashaTudor5.jpg

I love the manner of life she lived, though I wish she had known Jesus Christ.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjBEdXdEPplTyoEMdLM9tAJgfT3ucrEVzQWpxEmwj7XgBLfpP7jwwh3d4ynFU8FfNUrpFcLio_BuFbGt7b0_5X4TCYTtTbJ8MWMMaeJMoZZDi4SPnRGci7uvon0bP_I5I2zylDXCI3gJII/s320/TashaTudor2.jpg

I yearn for a simple, beautiful, wholesome life such is portrayed in her lovely books. Make sure not to pass up any chance you have to add her delicately illustrated books to your home library.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please feel free to leave kind words, new ideas, requests for recipes, even gentle criticism if needed in the spirit of Proverbs 16:24.

"Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones."